I have been going through pictures and trying to organize what I have, better so I thought I would post the "Family Pictures" I have on this blog, that way you can either just see them or get them to your computer if you would like. I thought that if waited to have them in order, I would never do it so I hope you can enjoy them anyway... I am now just posting the digital pictures I have, then I start scanning the older ones I have. I love pictures I am sue you've noticed that by now, it's a family curse.
I haven't posted any details on the pictures (for now? ) nainly just wanted to get them out there... but if you remember dates, or specifics to any pictures that would be good to have feel free to email me or just add them on the comments on the blog and I'll be happy to add it to the blog. I mainly blog to keep in touch with family/friends and because I am not much of a scrapbooker and you can have these blogs made into books, so it's a great for lazy bums like me.
I hope everyone is well and enjoying this beautiful fall season... Love you, Vicky
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment